|Are you interested in seeing what college costs are at all types of post-secondary Title IV institutions? The report below shows data from the Fall, 2011, data collection round by IPEDS–Integrated Postsecondary Education Data System. This “first look” report is 13 page report includes tables that represent breakdowns by institution type (public, private non-profit, private for-profit, etc.) and student characteristics. The “meat” of the report is 13 pages long, including 5 pages of tables, 2 pages explaining the data collection process, and a 3-page glossary of terms. The tables give a clear snapshot of post-secondary institutional costs incurred by students, including one table that breaks down costs by tuition, books and supplies, room and board, and “other expenses.” Also in the report are links to the database files from which the report data derive. From the report glossary:
| URL: http://nces.ed.gov/pubsearch/pubsinfo.asp?pubid=2012289
- 19 Struggles Of Having An Outgoing Personality But Actually Being Introverted
- Scholarship and Financial Aid Scams
- On Special Education: “Disability.gov Update: Education Department Announces Major Change in How State Special Ed Programs Are Evaluated”
- Purchase the goods after you have refined the gift.
- Technology-Attention Disorder Link?
This blog’s categories