If you’ve been following my Writing 101 stuff at all, and read the explanation from the last blog, you know that I’ve been a busy bee lately. My first post from the writing class was inadvertently placed on the Commons, where we should only post a link to where our latest assignment is located. I thought I had posted my second assignment in the blog site I named All My … Writing. Well, the second assignment got posted there, although I could not find it, and it seemed to disappear into the stratosphere. Now I find that I really do have the other blog site. It just suddenly showed up with that writing class post in it today!
There is no doubt in my mind that I am the one who had made a mistake, not WordPress. Also, Google has been responding strangely here since they got hit with the legal action from the European Commons week before last. And there have been lots of things going a little screwy since then…just about the time this class started, in fact.
Well, I’ll just post the lessons in both places so I have an actual record of what I wrote!!